Monday, September 27, 2010

FHE or FME?

Family Home Evening has quickly turned into Family Maverick Evening.
Monday Maverick Melanie should be my new name. Feel free to shorten my amazingly awesome alias alliteration to M3.
It takes about 16 minutes round-trip to drive to Maverick from our house, which is plenty of time for our FME lesson. We do simple activities from our Newlywed FHE book and truly enjoy our drive together while talking about real grown up stuff and wishing one day we would actually act like real grown ups. The drive home is much more enjoyable because I have my GIANT "small" cup of FROZEN YOGURT and Dan has his GIANT"giant" soda! Come home and watch Castle. Yes, I'd say FME has become quite succesful!

1 comment:

  1. I love Castle! Monday nights were always a little lame for TV, until I discovered it. Ok, I think we need to take matters into our own hands and plan a double date- our husbands (well probably just my husband) are not getting it done!

    ReplyDelete