Sunday, January 23, 2011

Craft Day with Mac Rae and FAE

Saturday morning was craft day. With FAE. We spent most of the time 'not crafting', but once I busted out the Shock Tarts we got motivated and made some fabulous necklaces! :)

This is my first attempt and I am kinda in love.

I even wore it last night to the one and only Texas Roadhouse.


And then again to church today. 

You should see the one AMBS made cause it is freaking amazing! I plan on making one of those next. And the list doesn't end there.  Oh no no no... many crafts to come. 


P.S. wanna know what FAE looks like? I'll show you...


sorry fellas, she's taken.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the mac rae and fae combo... :) We are comrades. First off LOVE the necklace, the added embellishments are perfect and i just love love love it. Now, for the fae picture. There I am. Everything you need to know about me should be expressed in that picture. Hoop earrings, mom jeans, bright nails, big hair. The only funny thing is, when i went around town in that get up, people didn't laugh (as they should have, for it was halloween) they just gave weird looks as if that is how i go about my day to day life. GREAT job to me! LOVE you mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE!!!!! I love it!! You will have to teach me how to make one! I was thinking that FAE might have been your mom, and that it was a fake picture to hide her identity, but I guess not due to the comment above from Amber :)

    ReplyDelete