Monday, January 3, 2011

denial

So I'm 3 months pregs and I am in total denial. Wanna know why? Well I'll tell you, and you just may share my 'denialation'... (perhaps I made that word up)...

- I stopped feeling sick and nauseous about 3 weeks ago
- I haven't started to show yet
- I have stopped eating a jar of pickles each day
- I still wanna throw up when I smell my shampoo and hand soap, but I have stopped cursing at it! :)
- Not nearly as tired as I was in weeks 1-8
- I only eat 1 package of shock tarts a day

Do you see why I am in denial?

Also, something ever so sad has happened. I CAN NOT eat Fro Yo or Mentos anymore. To be honest, it makes me real sick-like to even think about it. So perhaps I really am still pregs. I SURE HOPE SO!!!

P.S. We are due July 20th for those that asked. We. Can. Not. Wait!!!
Pic of dan throwing a snowball at a small child....he's gonna make a great dad! :) I loves him!

4 comments:

  1. Melanie - Congratulations! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that picture of Dan!!! And I know from personal experience that some things that make you sick when you are pregnant will make you sick forever! I will morn forever losing a true fellow Maverick frozen yogurt junkie if this happens! Everytime I sink my spoon into that smooth, cold, thick...okay, I'll stop, I just wanted to see if you would start to gag...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! Why are you in denial about those things? Now the fun parts will come! I LOVED being pregnant! Sometimes I miss it. I know kind of crazy! I am so happy for you guys! But defiantly enjoy your time together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel that is amazing news. The pregnancy. Not the denial. It is so sad to find all sorts of favorites that you can no longer stand the smell or thought of. Don't worry you will find news favs. Try lemon scents and flavors... at least they worked for me. Good luck with everything. I think you two will be the most fun parents ever.

    ReplyDelete