Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PREGS

Still not really sure how to be pregs.
 I guess I am in my 2nd trimester already but I really don't know what's going on. It seems like expecting moms usually do all the homework once they find out they are preg and pretty much know everything the Dr's know. I feel the exact opposite. I haven't read any books, looked up any pregnancy stories or even started trying to wrap my brain around the fact that this baby is really IN there and at some point has to really come OUT!  

(Dan stole a pic of me in the Dr. office-allowed?)

 The Dr's say that baby Radford is measuring big/a week farther along. So perhaps I'm technically 15 weeks? who knows. :) I just know that it's somewhere between a lemon and an apple. Now that I can relate to! 

BELLY! 
Not so much a pregnancy belly, but def pregnancy arms! HELP!!
Side notes: 
-on the way to the cabin with my work friends, I felt lil' babe move for the very first time!!!! LOVE!
-about 3 weeks ago I had this overwhelming "boy" feeling and now I want a boy terribly bad!
-my mom purchased the most adorable moose sweater for baby s/he.
-not sick at all anymore, however I get headaches after the slightest workout. any ideas?


6 comments:

  1. Any Ideas? Yea....Don't Work Out! Don't worry about the research stuff. I felt the same way...my sis was a HUGE reader and I have NEVER been a reader of ANYTHING. But I felt I needed a little guidance. I went to BabyCenter.com and you sign up for being prego and when you're due and they have a weekly email that tells you what's up or what to expect. Check it our it's kinda cool. When when the little one is here it keeps track of he/she too. I remember when I first felt Jaden too! What an awesome feeling! It only gets better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...yea..I'm tired...another thing that comes with the territory...sorry about he spelling errors! (check it OUT not our, and THEN when not when when....gosh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I am so excited for you! Consider yourself lucky that you are feeling good though (for the most part). Also, I recommend taking a pre-natal class that the hospital usually provides. They give you lots of information and walk you through everything that will/can happen during delivery etc. It was well worth going to when I was pregnant with Riley. I hope everything goes well for you the next few months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my little baby mamma! You don't look big AT ALL.... arms, not fat! Trust me I have to see you all the time, JK i get to see you! But i love your 14 week picture and the sneak-a-pic at the dr.s office, not allowed! ha love you mac rae!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel- you are so cute! And your arms a not big!! About the headache thing- I would make sure you're drinking lots of water and make sure to breathe (don't hold your breath) while you're working out. Good for you for working out! I hope you have a little boy- that would be so fun for Levi to have a little boy cousin kinda close to his age! Boys are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got terrible headaches with one and four. Not sure why? It did stop though, it was close to the begining with both of them. Excited to see your little belly!

    ReplyDelete