Friday, May 6, 2011

Changes...

I have decided that getting behind on your blog is one of the most stressful and overwhelming feelings ever. On the other hand, I have thoroughly enjoyed not having Internet for the last 3 weeks. Really really, it was nice not having to spend hours stalking people, boring others with my blog, and checking facebook. Instead I cleaned, decorated, organized, reorganized, redecorated and relaxed with my hubs in our new apartment. What? New apartment? 
Enter #1 big Change.
SDR and I found a great deal on an 2 bedroom apartment in Rexburg: It is the bottom floor of a 4 plex, includes a washer/dryer, AC for my fat pregs self, cable, internet, and ALL utilities. Plus it is located 47 steps from my friend Fae, 2 minutes from fro yo, and 7 minutes from work.  (Rather than 40 minutes).
I'll post pics of the after apartment. This is a definite before!
 Change #2. 
I was stressing out about moving to Rexburg and still having to travel to Idaho Falls for work. {And with gas at a ridiculous price, I would probably rather quit}. Well the very day we moved to Rexburg was the very day I started working at the Rexburg office! I feel so blessed. Now we get home before 5:30 everyday rather than 7:30. We actually have time to make dinner, work out, AND watch an entire movie before bedtime. We love all this time we get to spend together.


Change #3
SDR is back to school this semester. He has decided to do fast grad, so he should be done next April.We really enjoyed his last time off track but glad to get going again. This semester is going to be crazy...mainly because I will be giving birth to Baby Rad the VERY week of FINALS!!! Great planning eh?

Change #4
We moved into a married student ward. It is very much the opposite of our previous family ward and I think we'll really like it. In Relief Society they passed around the announcements in a folder like usual, BUT the first paper in there was titled "Are you Pregnant and When are you Due?" No joke! haha. And even better, I was the 3rd person from the front and the 3rd person on that list! Gotta love it.

Change #5
Finally cut my nasty hair! I have always thought that I need to have long hair because I was always the friend with long hair. Then a few years into college I discovered that I was a secret 'short hair' lover trapped in a 'long hair' body. {haha sounds so awkward} So I cut it. And I love it! And I will cut it again after Baby Rad is born! Hopefully cut off more nasty fake color. Also, the very day I cut my hair, we were out on my moms deck and a squirrel, yes a squirrel, pooped right on my head. See the pooh?


In other news, we spent Easters at my moms beautiful house and spent the whole day outside in the sun with almost all the family and lots of friends. The weather was amazing and my mom has the perfect yard for egg hunts and yard games. Speaking of games, that same day I had the privilege of telling everyone that a 7 month pregnant lady beat all my brothers and all the Radford boys in the basketball game 'around the world'. No big deal. 

And I would like to end with a little friendly FACT: You probably won't like the name we pick for Baby Rad. But guess what? WE will love it and probably won't care that YOU don't, so just love it anyway. Or else you can't hold her! Mmkay?  Thanks :)
Thought this was a cute family photo of sodas.

4 comments:

  1. Jealous of your apartment! Washer and Dyer would be AMAZING... someday!

    It sounds like everything in your life is falling into place. And just so you know both of my girls were graduation babies. It worked out just fine, twice.

    And I just thought I'd let you know that you're adorable.

    And I really, really, really want to know what you're going to name your little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you told your fans in general that they wouldn't like baby Rad's name, I'm sure you were secretly thinking, "except the mother of Daphne, Bronwyn and Asher", right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still same name you told me or has it changed? Love your post! Can't wait to see the new little one!

    ReplyDelete