Sunday, September 25, 2011

2 lovely months


my favorite little red head is 2 months old. Can you believe it? I sure can't.
And I still can't believe how much I love this little Stori Rose.

   here are a few things about this beautiful 2 month old

-she has been sleeping through the night for the past 3 weeks; goes to bed at 11:30 and wakes up at 6:30 to eat, then goes back to bed til 9:30. 2 days ago she didn't wake up til 8!

-doesn't love tummy time even though she's great at it!

-is talkin up a storm. "Coo's" and "Uhgoos" say it all

-hair is still red and still sticks straight up.

-eyes still haven't changed color

-loves that daddy has started singing Christmas songs to her

-swings her arms and can hold onto objects

-stands while just holding onto her tiny hands.

-smiles all day long (except when we mention tummy time)

-giggles every once in a while. Seriously cute!

-she no longer crosses her eyes (the gunther).

-weighs 11 lbs

-she moved up a size in diapers-not sure she was quite ready, but we ran out of newborn ones.

-she's starting to drool lots. hope that doesn't mean teeth soon! :)

-still a crowd stopper. Even had a lady come up to me and tell me that she was gonna steal her. All I said to the creepy lady was, "No, um... I like her".

-loves hanging out with grandma all day on Wednesdays cause she just eats and sleeps all the live long day.

-misses mommy all day tues and wed while she's at poopy work.

-She loves to be held facing out-she wants to be looking at everyone and see whats going on.

-she got her shots yesterday...saddest thing I've ever ever seen! She cried for about 1 minute and then fell right asleep. The nurses were surprised at how well she did. She pretty much just slept the day away. Whimpering while she slept, which just broke my lil heart! She decided that she needed some comfort food for dinner-which meant I had to eat that comfort food for lunch. She chose Thai food. I finally gave in and went out to eat with my dear friend Charlsee. Anything for my baby! :)

 Newborns are so addicting! Now I see why the Duggars have 19 and counting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment