Friday, September 9, 2011

birthday tribute

....27 amazing things about my amazing 27 year old....
  1. You always take me to the best Mavericks to get me my frozen yogurt. Or drive to every single one til we find the right flavors.
  2. When we met on campus, you called me Morgan. I thought you were so cute... and delusional. Even though we met on campus, we somehow have pictures of us together in High School. 4 dance pictures, seminary graduation friends group pictures, and you are even standing right by me in our high school graduation pictures. We were M.F.E.O. (sleepless in seattle acronym).
  3. You never stink. Even when you are sweaty. How is that possible? seriously, how?
  4. You sure makes beautiful babies. That is a fact. 
  5. You deep clean the apt atleast once a week, and do all the regular cleaning for everyday: make bed, dishes, sweep, garbages, change diapers, laundry, etc.
  6. You loves your little girl almost as much as i do.
  7. While dating, you danced with me at the butte until your car battery died. We'll save the rest of that story for later.... haha. You also danced with me during an entire 70's love song infomercial. Even with your fam watchin. Loved it!
  8. Only been arrested once.
  9. You tell me I still look pretty without makeup on. (Yes, I have questioned your eyesight for a long time now)!
  10. Your singing. You may sing Johny Cash, Charlie Pride, and other depressing oldies, but stori just loves it. Or maybe she doesn't, cause you always put her to sleep while singin those to her. :)
  11. You are sensitive. In a good way! Not like you cry all the time sensitive, but the kind of sensitive where you can sense when someone has their feelings hurt and will do anything to make them smile. You are real good at that SDR!
  12. You Find humor in almost everything. And you can take being made fun of. Which is fun for me! 
  13. You are a Big ditz... I could write a book on all the funny things you do and say. ex: salmon. 
  14. You love spending time with family.
  15. You love me more than soda. You even put a really really stamp on it.
  16. You are so easily scared. I LOVE it! I scare you atleast once a day. I hid in the bathroom after work one day cause I knew you thought I was still at work. Well you walked in and started eating. 15 minutes later you walked down the dark hallway, and BAM. hahahaha the best scream and body contortion I have ever witnessed in me life! priceless.
  17. You are a baby wrapping machine.you can wrap up Astoria for bed better than anyone else.
  18. You always put Astoria and me first. You make me breakfast, lunch, and always help with dinner. 
  19. You work so hard in school! And you're almost done babe!!!
  20. You work hard in plasma! :)
  21. You give great blessings. You gave me a blessing right before we went to the hospital to have Astoria and it made me feel so at ease and I knew everything was going to go well. 
  22. Your laugh out loud Adam Pontepee laugh. By yourself even haha. so cute.
  23. You can quote every line from seinfeld, office, modern family, arrested development, etc. It really comes in handy.
  24. Your testimony! I learn so much from you. You help your scripture retarded wife figure things out and can almost always answer my Gospel questions.
  25. You win the prize for loving peanut butter more than anyone else. Ever.
  26. You take grand pictures. like ridiculously grand pictures that will probably make you rich some day! I make fun of you sometimes for getting carried away with your camera, but you always make the pictures worth it!
  27. And finally, you write me sweet notes like this...
Hey sweetie! Just wanted to tell you publicly that you are doing a great job with Astoria and you are the best Mom she could ever hope for! I really love you and I am so grateful for you! See ya around the apartment!

I love you so much, and love that you love me so much! 
Hope you have enjoyed a few things that I love about you.
happy 27th birthday Estevan. You are the BEST!!!!

Astoria wanted me to tell you that she loves you too!

1 comment:

  1. Melanie,

    I think you captured Daniel very well! He is a very special person. I am glad that he found someone who recognizes that! Dan- if you read this- Happy birthday, again!!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete