Saturday, June 16, 2012

Green ghost


Before I was married and had a baby, I worked at Gringos Mexican Restaurant for about 4 years. I am very aware of each type of salsas that they have and what makes them different:



Mild-not hot, not chunky, and for the beginners.
Medium- a little bit spicy, but mostly just chunky.

Green hot- green, hot, and runny. 

Red hot- RED & SPICY!

I’ll give you one guess as the where this is going…
Yep, my sweet Astoria Rose Radford.
 Since her birth, she has gone through these stages of salsa:



Mild-so sweet, never cried, not fat, and just a beginner
Medium-starting to talk and definitely a lot chunky!

Green hot- referring to her new stage of rice cereal and bowel movements.

Red hot- RED hair and more SPICE than in ANY Mexican dish.
This is one sassy little girl who knows exactly what she wants and won't let you tell her other wise! Some say it’s the red hair, some say it’s her parents. I have no answer.

Maybe it’s because we went to Gringos all through the pregnancy... went there the day I went into labor… and went there 9 days after she was born…and we keep going back... 
Maybe my milk is to blame! :) Either way, we definitely LOVE this little girl and like to go to Gringos! Especially with great friends! This was Stori’s first time being asked what she wanted to drink at a restaurant!!!!! Officially a big girl?? Oh look, there's little baby Maximus! love him!

My mother informed me that not all little kids act like this! Hahaha….
Oh goodness, what are we in for? 

1 comment: