Tuesday, June 26, 2012

that one small town.

FACT.
My mom has the BEST yard in all the land; she has a nice deck, beautiful mature trees, fruit trees filled with apricots, apples, pears, and plums, she has a basketball pad that I use to beat all my brothers and husband on, beautiful hammocks and swings, gorgeous landscaping around her house, beautiful arbors that house beautiful flowers, a pergola that we used as a backdrop at our reception, perfect obstacles for games of frolf, and she even has her own forrest-which makes for great campouts on the 4th!

SDR and I LOVE to go out to Lewisville and I think we have spent 98% of our days out there so far this summer (we live in Rexburg). Ty and Jen are here for the summer and we genuinely have a great time every day! We stay up late porch sitting, playing around the world, and we always go for at least one walk a day because the weather is perfect, the scenery is gorgeous, and we are the only people in sight!

One would have to seriously question her sanity if she ever decided to move! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! I kind of copied your post today on our blog- not on purpose- it's just the next post I had pictures for :0) Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete