Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dan is the Dad and he is Rad

This guy that can make her laugh 'til she cries. Literally.
The Rexburg air show with the Allreds. Such fantastic friends we have here!!

I love how in the top picture they are making the same exact face. 
Well we love this guy a whole heap! 
He does so much around the house to help out (cleaning, cooking, making decisions), he's always willing to go get me ice cream, a great walking companion, and a full time PSR worker. He even fixed his very own Father's day dinner... and did the dishes. PLUS he was sick. I did have plans of making a fun dinner for him but then those plans changed and we improvised. 
We took our traditional front door picture again and this time it's Peterson Pointe 300. Dan, like I said, was sick so he didn't go to church---hence the sloppy clothes and non-showered appearance. 

I have written quite a few times on this here blog about why I love dan, so this time I decided to ask dan his feelings on why he's the best... here they are. haha enjoy

Dan says his 5 best qualities are: 
1. He's better looking than most guys, in fact, he's really ridiculously good looking
2. He knows all the songs/words to Tangled
3. He can clean a gun in the blink of an eye
4. He can make a mean BBQ chicken pizza
5. He's successfully won the heart of the two most beautiful girls.

I think I can agree with more than a few of those. :)

And now some pretty freaking cute videos of our Stori Rose. (FYI my "hat" is actually her sipper cup)


1 comment:

  1. Tracen loves those videos!

    And Dan s Rad - I know Luke would agree to a few things on that list!

    Can't wait to see you guys later this week!11

    ReplyDelete