Friday, December 19, 2014

Astoria Rosie girl

So it kind of slipped my mind that Stori won't always be in Nursery. It took me by complete surprise when the Primary president came up to me last week and said she was exited for Stori to come to Primary. I nodded and smiled at first, but then it clicked! She was talking about MY Stori going to PRIMARY in just 2 weeks!!
I'm sure she will do fine, but this girl loves herself some nursery time! Her nursery leaders told me this week that she is the only one who will clean up toys after everyone plays, that she will read books to others, sits reverent the whole lesson, and is their most enthusiastic singer haha. She definitely wasn't that good when I was a nursery teacher with her last year! But maybe me being in there was making her be a stinker sometimes?
One of the leaders gave her the biggest hug when we came and got her because she realized that it was Stori's last week in there. I'll admit, I am NOT ready for her to be in Primary! :( They took them in there last week as a transition and the Primary president said she was so reverent and did great during singing time. I sure hope it's a good transition and she doesn't miss the snacks and toys too much.
"there's a baby in my belly and her name is baby margaret and I'm going to have her on Christmas Day when she's gets big and healthy and strong. So she will need to eat her fruits and vegetables. " (Aunt kristens baby is still an ongoing conversation)
I don't think I have a picture of Stori where she isn't doing a silly face.
my beautiful Belle's. (homeless looking because it isn't even 8:30am yet and they are already "dressed" for the day)
this is a new friend of Stori's. Her name is Lidia and she is only 3 months older than Stori, but about 3 feet taller :) 
Daddy's make the best horsey's! Especially for Princess Ariels. 
lover of legos. 
Man alive I have some dang cute kiddos that I love so dang much.

No comments:

Post a Comment