Friday, July 17, 2015

Princess Dance Camp

Since we came to Idaho middle of May, we missed signing Stori up for any sort of summer activity! I wanted her to do t-ball, soccer, or dance since she is so outgoing and active, but sadly I was too late! So when I heard about my friend "Miss Lindsey's" dance camp, I jumped on it fast! I called Kristie and we got Hazel signed up too! These 2 twin cousins are as cute as they get!
The camp was 3 days, 1 hour each day, with a performance the last day. The kids picked up the moves pretty fast and I loved watching their grinning faces. They LOVED it! After rehearsal and before the performance, they got to have a Princess Tea Party! Miss Lindsey let Sylvie have a cupcake because she was so sad when Stori went in there without her.
Hazel got a little shy when it came time to perform, but we got some good pictures/videos of her earlier.
Stori on the other hand, loved all that attention. She danced with her whole heart and body! Not sure if she did any of the moves correct, but she definitely moved the whole time haha!
I think we'll try and find a dance class for her in Provo!






No comments:

Post a Comment