Thursday, July 9, 2015

The new motto

My Mom's new next door neighbor came up to us at church yesterday and said he has a new motto for Mom...."Faylene's house: Where every day is a Holiday."
I thought it was cute, and very true! There are always kids running around and having so much fun, from sunrise to sunset.
My girls are lucky to have so many fun cousins that come for most of the summer. We have been busy, and we have been eating A LOT of ice cream. I haven't gone a full day without eating some form of ice cream. Good thing I am training for a half marathon, or else my weight gain would be way out of control (right now it's only slightly out of control).

Ty and Jen were the first to join the summer long reunion, and are still here! :) then Bridget, Tate, and Lucy came and surprised Grace! They only got to stay for 10 days, but we made the most of those days! Shopping, making new meals, running, seeing fireworks, lounging, playing, and hiking!

Here are a few of us Hiking up Phelps Lake in Jackson, Wyoming. (4miles round trip). It is a special place because my mom used to work there when she was younger. I was so nervous to hike it, because we have seen 5 bears on that same grassy area, but luckily we only saw a chipmunk. I also lost my phone on the way back and spent a good hour looking for it. Just as I was about to give up and leave it for the bears, we said a prayer and my brother Tyler and Dan found it within a few minutes. It was fun to stop at the lake and let the kids play in the water while we ate our lunch.






Sylvie and Ryder holding hands! Seriously such good buddies!

Twinning at the grocery store
Walkin' to church




Stampede days parade! It was a big hit with the kiddos!!


My kids loved Tate, Lucy, and "mel." We think Sylvie thinks that Bridgets name is Mel because she would say it a lot ha. and because we look alike??

Dan was hanging out with the kids while I went shopping with my mom and sister and Stori fell asleep while she was watching him work on his computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment