Saturday, August 15, 2015

CFFR10 and a 30 yr old

Our family reunion & CFFR10, landed on my birthday weekend this year. And this year, our family fun run was 3 fold: half marathon, kids run after, and then the official run that evening. I technically ran the IF half twice in my 29th year, because it was on my bday last year, and the day before it this year! It's a fun race, and this time I beat my time because I ran with speed demon Megan! I think we finished in 1:55...?? I can't actually remember. Nothing spectacular, but it kicked my butt. It was so fun to do it with so many family members! I think there were 8 of us that did the half and 13 kid finishers! After the adults finished, the IF Half people put on a mile run for kids. Both of our girls ran the whole thing... Along with several cousins. I wasn't going to have sylvie do it, but once stori took off with Lexi and Clara, sylvie took off after them. So that meant I had to do the mile run with them! Bright red face and all! It was fun, and each kid got a medal! 
When we got home we did fun minute to win it games for our reunion! We also ate yummy food, lounged on the deck, and enjoyed the perfect weather lewisville offered us! That evening after the family run, we hung out by the fire or on the deck until everyone headed out to their tents to camp. We woke up the next morning and I had turned 30! We had every member of the family (except Jon and Taylor) there for family pictures! (And we had some very sore runners)! Then off to church where they noted that Faylene's family filled the whole church ha! Back home for more family fun, yummy food, and a homemade cake made by my lovely domestic husband! :) he actually made 3 desserts: cake, pie, and root beer floats. Plus Bridget made a double batch of brownies. It was a grand birthday with all my favorite people! 

Meg's got skilzz. 


 Future marathoners 



^not all the grandkids, I don't know who has the copy with all of them?

^minute to win it! 
^sylvie and aunt bridgie! (Formerly known as Mel according to June bug) :)
^^all of moms posterity minus 2...and Amanda is actually an adult, just looks like an infant next to me the giant, and her hubby! Haha!
^best part of this picture is Dan! Ya know when you feed little kids and you open your mouth when they go to take a bite without realizing it...? That's what he's doing here I think ha!
Could NOT get a bday fam picture! Too many cousins to go play with 


Ahhhh... Summer nights and this awesome family! Nothing better

^^Dr. S. Daniel Radford, professor of law and photography. These girls are learning from the best! 
never ending pictures of these 2 cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment