Thursday, January 28, 2016

Conquering the potty, conquering gum, and more videos for S.J.

So I finally committed to potty training Sylvie, and she took to it the first day. By day 3 she was going potty without even telling me she needed to go!! She has had several dry nights, but a random wet pull-up when she wakes up. Overall she's been a champ!

And in even bigger news, Sylvie mastered chewing gum! Haha, she has struggled with it for so long and is so obsessed with it. She would let it sit on the roof of her mouth until it pretty much disintegrated and stick to her teeth! It was pretty gross! :) 
But now she will chew it until she's done and then give it to me. 

Sylvie June will be 2 1/2 on Valentine's Day. She is a sweet little munchkin and we love her Sylvie-isms that we will probably say forever:
"HewWwooooo." (A very exaggerated Hello)
"L'yatoo." (Her response when we tell her we love her. It's the most rushed 'I love you' ever and it's hilarious).
"here bo."
"You're welc."
"I dotchu" (I've got you... when she thinks she's saving us from something. takes it very seriously).

She is full of so many fun quotes, but those are the ones that Dan and I text each other daily.

She also says some pretty sweet prayers. sometimes she starts singing I am a Child of God, but we just roll with it.

I also love when she makes a scary ghost or witch sound while trying to scare us. Once we get really scared she will grab our faces and say, "I'm just trickin," then laugh. 

She is majorly into dancing and can't wait until she's 3 and can take from Miss Cami! any time she hears music she immediately finds someone and says, "you come dance wiff us?" who can say no?

Her hair is halfway down her back and is getting super thick and curly. Most days just frizzy. She is very picky with how we fix it too... if i finish and it's not to her standards she sits back down on my lap and tells me again how she wants it. girls...

She is my shopping buddy! Stori is gone for 2.5 hours Monday, Wednesday, and Friday so that's when we go window shopping or grocery shopping. It's pretty fun! 
Love this little lunatic and wish she would stay this perfect happy age forever


Cute little sleeper--whichever toddler bed Stori sleeps in, Sylvie also wants. So Stori has just decided to let her choose first haha.

5th annual Radford snowman. Creepiest one also
I've never met better friends 

They do everything together-mainly because June bug is her shadow
She even has to wear a dance costume to watch Stori at her dance class. She has stori's ballet recital dance all memorized. Having two girls is fun!

Some of these movies are from a year and a half ago, and some are from like a month ago. just catching up.














2 comments:

  1. I feel like i know Sylvie SO much (I just thought of all our walks and trying to pick a name for her!) but I don't actually know her in real life that well and it makes me sad! But she is the cutest little bean and I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvie is seriously the cutest thing ever! How did she get so grown up?!? I miss her so much. Just like I miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete