Thursday, January 28, 2016

We're pretty great at dates

Dan and I were able to go on a date on Saturday night---correction, we went on a 35 minute date on Saturday night. We had intentions of eating out at one of the restaurants on center street, going to the concert, and then out to ice cream at another place on center street. Our friends Ryan and Amanda came over to watch our kids, and Dan ended up playing with guns with Ryan, and I ended up talking to Amanda all the way up until the concert started. We saw City of Salt perform at the Muse, and they were fantastic!!! Plus the main guy is Dans brother Michael! Dan turned into an old man and got an ear ache from the loud music haha! Michael is seriously one talented dude and puts on a great show. If in Provo, definitely check them out.
^^out on our date.

^^ a totally not posed photo sadly haha!! 

Timanogos definitely has my heart! This is the view from Target! I love the whole 'live in the city by the mountains' thing! Just last Saturday we had a deer in our front yard, and I noticed deer tracks in our backyard when I was out doing laundry... Ya. Laundry in the shed haha. 

1 comment:

  1. KDH and I laughed out loud at the not staged picture....at least is it skinny pop...? :) We miss you guys. Also that date night sounds like something we would have done. OH man-- could we ever recreate the double decker double date? PS the mountains + target = my kind of day!!

    ReplyDelete