Saturday, February 4, 2017

A few girls that I sorta like...

Here is the newest little Sunbeam at church. She was a little hesitant to go, but having big sister in there was a huge help for her. Stori is now a CTR 5 and such a good little helper. I think I'll keep both of them around.




Trying to document a little of the pregnancy, so baby rad 3 doesn't feel so left out haha. I took one after church, but the rest are of my daily attire...sometimes I will change right before Dan comes home so as to appear that I actually get ready. Oh, and when I go to Target, I totally put on black leggings to spice things up.

These are somewhere between 29 and 31 weeks. I actually can't remember which picture belongs to which week.

^^Love walking to the Temple with these little sweeties and their Dad.
Stori showing off that she lost her most favorite tooth ever. She may be dramatic, but we think she is pretty cute. I tied some floss around it and told her I just wanted to see how loose it was. Well I gave it one tiny tug and out it went. 
Took this selfie of all 3 of my girls (baby @ 32 weeks) when all the sickness started. It was actually the fun kind of sickness where they just want to cuddle on you for 2 days straight and want to go to bed at 6pm and sleep until 9am. One night when the kids were out at 6, Dan and I decided to go to bed at 9:30 (we usually go to bed around midnight), and it was the best decision ever. I woke up at 4am to go to the bathroom and felt so well rested, and still had 4 more hours to sleep before I had to wake up the kids to go to school. I cleaned the house, had dinner in the crockpot, showered, and did 2 loads of laundry all before getting Stori from school at 11:30. I thought about going to bed early every so I could be this productive, but I was back to my midnight bedtime the next day. 
^^Sylvie was too sick to go to dance, and couldn't even stay awake for the 5 minute drive there while blasting Shake It Off.
^^One of our Wednesday Play Dates. there is only one boy, but he fits right in. These kids sometimes play for 4 hours at these play dates, and I love it. It's so easy to entertain my kids when other kids are doing it for me!! ;) On this particular day we did a movie party at our place with popcorn. It was great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment