Thursday, February 16, 2017

Update on BabyRad 3

When I went to the doctor at 32 weeks, I was measuring at 31 weeks, which was fine. But when I went to the dr at 34 weeks, I measured at 30 weeks! :( 
So not only was I measuring 4 weeks small, but I actually shrunk--so I had to have an emergency ultrasound to check on baby. We went and measured baby girl and found that she is measuring fine, and was in the 40th percentile @ 5 lbs. So my amniotic fluid is not-so-slowly decreasing. Which can be very dangerous. When I had Sylvie, the dr told me that my fluid could get worse with each kid, and it appears to be true. 
The dr scheduled me to be induced on March 21, and if things keep getting worse, I could possibly be started sooner. So I have 4 weeks (or less) left until baby arrives! It is going to go by SO FAST! 
Nesting has also kicked in even worse!!! Oh gosh I can't even count how many times I have organized, deep cleaned, and rearranged our entire house, and how many loads of things I've sent to DI. It's such a good feeling. 
I set up the bassinet, got the car seat ready, started pinning freezer meals, and washed all the NB-6 mo clothes and blankies (oh goodness that was the sweetest laundry I've ever done)! It was so fun to fold itty bitty onsies. 
Although it's so much easier having baby cookin' inside, we are all getting pretty anxious to meet this little beauty. (Had a dream last night that she was another little red-head 😍). 
Here are some 34 and 35 week belly shots. (Mixed with random bike photos).
^this one is a 34 weeker...
Some biking around Provo with my favorite crew. Stori is such a little rockstar on her bike. Sylvie still struggles with going fast, so when we do family bike rides, she just hitches a ride on the back of mine. I get back scratches the whole time, so it's kinda the best. ;)

Here are the best 35 week photos I could get. Stori held up the mirror so I could get a full body shot, but then Sylvie jumped in the pic. So we put the mirror down, and I gave up and just got all 3 baby girls in the photo with me. Which is much better than just boring old me.

1 comment:

  1. I am getting anxious for this little lady to get here too! I can't wait! Just hope that it is when she is nice and ready and healthy! Also, you are TINY!! and love those little helper girls!

    ReplyDelete