Thursday, March 9, 2017

Idaho and S. Utah

The end of February, Dan and I took a trip to Idaho to finish some BAR application info. We split time between Dan's family and my family, so the trip seemed to fly by because we had something every single day. We went to Moana, Star Valley, and Rexburg (for memory lane purposes).

The girls watching some Disney Channel while at the Radfords. we stayed there way past bed time, so this is how we entertained them, and how dang cute are they cuddling like that.

Playing with my old collectable toys. The breakable tea-party and the original troll dolls were a crowd favorite.

The first weekend of March, Dan and some of his Law School friends decided to head to S. Utah for some hiking/camping. Dan was VERY hesitant to go because he wasn't sure if he would have service, and he didn't want me to have to baby while he was gone. I finally talked him into just going, and that if i DID have the baby, he wasn't welcome to come home haha. jokes. I'm glad he got to go away and explore S. Utah before he graduates.







This was the state I was in while he was off having a fantastic weekend. I got some Netflix time after the kids went to bed, and tried to wait patiently for Dan to get back. The girls and I did several crafts, lots of playing, target and macey's trips, donuts, and a pizza party with the movie Storks. the weekend was pretty great for all Radfords.

No comments:

Post a Comment