Monday, April 26, 2021

Georgia Belle and sisters. (9mo)

It seems to be the Georgia Belle show at our house. 
she is still a very happy content little girl. She loves to sit on her bum and play with toys all day. she FINALLY got her first tooth a couple of days before her 9 month mark. I also did a sleep training session that got her back on track for her nighttime schedule. No crawling yet.
I cannot emphasize how much I LOVE these little humans! cutest ol' gals on the block!

 ^^always crafting crafting crafting!
 More crafting. Their room is decorated with the most glorious christmas crafts haha.
meet my son George. 

 My mom is putting in 15+ hours a day at the Caramel Tree for Christmas, so Georgia and I went and helped her while Sylvie was at preschool. To be honest, Georgia wasn't much help at all.
Don't all little girls play out in the snow in floral skirts? I'm just glad I talked her into wearing a coat. She was certain she wouldn't get cold.
 this one is still young enough that I have control over what she wears.


Lovely little lady we love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment