Friday, February 25, 2011

Almost half way!

What we say to each other on a daily basis...
"We're really doing this huh Harry"
      -Dumb and Dumber
"You're doing it Peter"
      -Hook
Yes, we're really doing this... and we're almost halfway there! 
"Whoooaah, we're halfway theerree, WHOaaH, livin' on a prayer..." Yep, we speak to each other in quotes and songs! 
And just as a side note, I now know exactly what to do to prepare for this baby. 
I have been watching "Baby Mama."


Dan is now able to feel Baby Rad kick! S/he never stops and I love it. BEST. FEELING. EVER.

2 comments:

  1. oh my. love your new header. sooooooo cute! and i love the speaking in song/quotes! i dont even have to say it but, i will, ME TOO {or i guess us too} LOVE ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you actually show!! How cute! I'm so excited to see it this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete