Sunday, February 27, 2011

I wish to buy your stuff!!


Oh please let me buy your stuff!
We are moving to Rexburg in April and I am in need of soooo many things! So if you (or someone you know) have any of these things that you are looking to get rid of and haven’t taken them to D.I. yet, I would be more than happy to take them off your hands! J
1.            CRIB! (doesn’t need to be fancy)
2.          Mattress (for baby)
3.          Dresser
4.        Car seat
5.          Stroller
6.         Jogging Stroller
7.          Swing/bouncy thingy
8.          High Chair
9.         Rocker/Glider
10.     Vacuum

Pretty much anything for Baby Rad.

If you know someone or somewhere to buy these from, just let me know. Thanks mucho.

3 comments:

  1. Love the new picture at the top of your blog!!! It's so so cute! I will keep looking for deals on the stuff you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to KSL and look under the free section. On page 3 there is a free crib. It is in Ogden but...free is awesome! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete