Wednesday, February 9, 2011

baby rad

Sorry for all those haters of belly pictures. It's my blog and I'm in charge! :)
Go ahead, take a look. I just keep growin growin growin. Baby center just informed me that this child is the size of a turnipReally? A turnip? Well, if I were in charge of saying how big it is, I would def say the size of a cantelope! Seriously, this belly is large...




And since Steven Daniel and I will be spending Valentines day in Vegas, I thought I'd just jot down the latest reasons why I love him before we go.
  1. His laugh is identical to that of Adam Pontipee(from 7 brides for 7 brothers). Adorable.
  2. Working out together while watching episodes of Seinfeld.
  3. A combination of items 1 and 2: I love listening to SDR laugh out loud by himself while watching Seinfeld. haha
  4. We carpool to work every day, which means we have an extra hour to spend together!
  5. He's the perfect sap! Cries in movies, has a million lovey dovey nicknames for me, and thinks a chubby red head is cute! 

And there you have it.
Happy Valentines Day. 



4 comments:

  1. Cute Belly Picture! I think I can almost see a tiny bit of a belly if I look really hard :) You are definitely not chubby! Hope you guys have a fun time in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just love all of that, and right when i said 7 brides for 7 brothers, kasey busts out in "ohhhhh bless your beautiful heart wherever you may be...." you know the rest. He showed me how the laugh is ha.ha.ha. you know how it sounds. have SOOOO much fun in vegas!! miss you.

    oh and no i have not seen 7 brides for 7 bros. kc tells me its a must see...

    love, fae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear! Your belly is so tiny! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I cant wait until we all can finally get together. Haley said she is a go for this next weekend. Hopefully the weather in vegas is better for you guys than it was for us. It was only in the 30-40 range.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of pregnant girl are you if you don't periodically, (if not weekly)post a pregnant belly picture? We must be twins because I always look super skinny and tiny when I am pregnant too! :) So lucky huh?

    ReplyDelete