Thursday, February 17, 2011

I have my reasons...

One day I will post something other than baby news. In fact, I already have a blog post forming in my brain about all the fun things we did in Vegas! Just waiting on Steven Daniel to reveal all the photos we took! But for now, baby thoughts:

REASONS FOR THINKING IT'S A BOY
* Chinese Calendar tells me so
* At 8 weeks (after 7 weeks of hoping hoping for a girl) I had a strange 'feeling' that it was a boy
* I had an amazing baby boy dream at 10 wks and now want a boy extremely much
* We have a cute boy name picked out
* (Hoping it looks exactly like his father)
* Someone told me I was getting headaches b/c I was having a boy
* Someone else told me I was having a boy after examining my stomach and muffin tops...
* Someone else told me etc. etc. etc.
* Steven Daniel is, and always has been, convinced that it's a boy
* My mom bought baby Rad the cutest lil' boy moose sweater
* Everyone is having boys....must be the season?

OK. That's a pretty good list right? Firm, sturdy evidence. Especially the Chinese Calendar.

REASONS FOR THINKING IT'S A GIRL
*Because we're planning on having a boy!! :)


So any guesses? 

Picture of "Melanie" created by Dan. Picture of "Daniel" created by Mel.
See why baby Rad should look like Dan?? 

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha i adore you! great thoughts! dont you find out what you are having really soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I really want a niece, but if I'm forced to have the first girl in this family, I guess I'll do it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chinese calendar was wrong for me both times.. I was more sick w/Cash than Pres, which is backwards.. And I had a dream w/Pres that she was a boy early on too... Random? But you look super cute, so at least there's that!

    But none of this is connected to you. :) I hope it's a boy too... girls are crazy!

    P.S. your level of heartburn really has no correlation to the amount of hair they will have... my kids are living proof! :)

    ReplyDelete