Monday, January 23, 2012

i need a support system

.....one of my love/hate resolutions was to grow my hair out until I have my next baby....

But on a daily basis I tell myself that:

I'm not a "long-haired person" anymore
that I would only put my hair in a ponytail if it was long
and that I actually fix my hair if it's short {Which, for the most part, is true....ish}
that long hair isn't great for someone on a budget for the cost of shampoo, conditioner, hot water, etc.
I say to me self, "red heads don't look good with long hair"
and that I would have to just put it up for work if it was long...

All good reasons right?!
But then I see this
.... and maybe I do want long hair?
just maybe.

Plus pinterest is FULL of adorable long hair styles that are just begging me to try.

5 comments:

  1. i confirm that you must keep it growing. this picture is incredible. ho-ly cow! YOU CAN DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks awesome either way! I was trying to grow mine out but I got polyurethane in my hair and had to cut a huge chunk out. I am getting my hair cut today! So, just don't do anything silly and you can grow it out! It will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha oh no!!! I secretly wish I could get that in my hair so that I can cut it too! Post pics of your new cut for me to covet! :)

      Delete
  3. I agree- you look great with short and long hair! Pinterest also has a bunch of very cute shorter hairstyles too! I am in the same boat- trying to decide whether to cut it shorter, keep it the length it is, or grow it out long. What do you think I should do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JEN! ok so that picture that I put on my pinterest.... the one you commented on... ya we should BOTH do that cut! I think it looks beautiful with dark hair (which is you)!!! I think your hair is soooo dang cute short. And I found this other thing on pinterest that says if you have greasy hair, short hair is best. So I HAVE to cut my hair. no option! :)

      Delete