Monday, January 9, 2012

Mondays...

I love Mondays
Mondays are my "stay at home mom" days and I absolutely love spending every minute of the day with Stori Rose.
I love waking up with her in the morning
feeding her myself and not having to pump.
I love tummy time and bum time as we practice her sitting up and crawling.
I love not putting on makeup until noon
and not putting on my work scrubs for the whole day.
I love singing to her to put her down for naps
and playing peek-a-boo with her as she so happily wakes up.
I love bathing her, picking out her clothes, and rubbing that most glorious smelling lotion on her chubby little thighs.
I love watching her learn new things and listening to her giggle so hard after I make ridiculous noises.
I think she loves me too!

Well this Monday is especially grand because Steven Daniel started his job today!! We have been searching for jobs in Rexburg for quite some time, and nothing ever came up. 
We were worried that I would have to go back to work full time...which would mean no more "stay at home mom."
Last Sunday our Bishop went to Dan and asked him if he would like to interview at Lockwood (Where our Bishop is the Manager). So Dan went in last Thursday and came back about 6 minutes later with a job! We feel so blessed. Especially because they will let him work around my work schedule and his school schedule as well.
So Thank You Bishop for letting me still love Mondays!

Learned to roll her tongue....
...hold her self up...
...and chew through wood.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh I love that you get to stay at home but tues and weds are the best work days of the week!

    ReplyDelete