Thursday, January 26, 2012

Snow Day!!

It finally happened! SNOW!
I was so excited to take Astoria out in to the tundra and see how she felt about it...... Well these faces pretty much say it all...

Clearly she loved it. 

she even loved the "snow flavored milk"...
    

    

And I thought she was loving this mini snowman....
    


    

Until she decapitated it. Where is the love Stori Rose?
 

 Somehow even cold, snowy, dreary, frigid days are nice and warm and toasty with my Stori Rose!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! It looks like she's definitely an Idahoan :) How did you do that little picture collage thing? You will have to e-mail me and tell me how!! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh all I did was make it on picasa! You just click "collage" and then I framed all my pictures on the 'picture pile' setting. Let me know if you need other info... if you don't have picasa then this will sound like nonsense! :)

      Delete
  2. She seriously just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I'm glad you can use that cute little bear snow outfit! She looks SO SUPER squisher in it! Can't wait to see you two! (I mean three of course)
    :)

    ReplyDelete