Thursday, September 5, 2013

a lot of newborn pictures...

So Dan (with the help from my mother and myself) took these newborn pictures of Sylvie June. I LOVE all of the pictures! He did such a great job I think! And I think he only edited 2 of the pictures (cropping out garbage).  P.S. these were all taken in my Mom's yard

The first ones are sibling pictures. I LOVE THESE 2 RED HEADS!






And now just Sylvie June











Haha and these next 3 crack me up! 
In the first one, you can really see how CRAZY her hair is! It just goes where it wants to go...

And my little drunk baby...

And I just like how this one you can see how tiny she is...

Now I have to choose which ones I want to print out... 
This could take me a while

5 comments:

  1. Your daughters are beautiful! They look so much alike. Little Sylvie is so perfect, what a little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding that will take a while! I love these pictures, Dan is so talented. I also can't believe how big Stori Rose is looking, and gorgeous! I need to come meet little Sylvie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck that red hair!!! I love it! Your girls are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! LOVE all the pictures!! Your girls are soooo cute!! Wish I would have taken more pics of Ryder when he was just born- Life is so busy with 5 kids, I kept putting it off and now he's 6 months old!! I guess it's not too late. Maybe I'll take some over Fall Break this week. Love you guys and hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete