Sunday, September 29, 2013

My interview with Miss Astoria Rose Radford, and life with 2 kids.

A little comparison of my two babes!!! 




Well I'm pretty bummed... I had to trim off about a minute of the interview video to get it to upload. You just missed a jumbled count to 20 and her showing us her right and left hand. oh well.
Gosh my Stori is so dang fun and I love her so dang much!
I also love Sylvie so dang much. and SDR too for that matter! Putting that all together= best life ever!
I thought I would have a harder time than I am adjusting to two kids, but so far it is absolutely wonderful. Stori has chilled out, Sylvie is a great sleeper and eater, Dan is a hard worker, and I'm just along for the ride. I don't get much sleep, but thankfully i don't have to go to work! Sylvie turned 6 weeks and slept from 9pm -7am then ate and went to bed until 9am. She has done that the last 3 days so  I'm hoping it's her new schedule.
The most tricky part of having 2 kids is finding motivation to get out. It's fun when Dan is able to help me, but otherwise i'm content to just stay at home. Overall, life with 2 kids isn't much different! We still eat out the same...never-and we still go on the same amount of dates....zero! :) Well that's not true---we go on family dates to Broulims and such. And we have a lot of popcorn dinner and pizza dinner together. Quality time. I love it all. Even the changing of 40 diapers a day.

2 comments:

  1. I think i just posted a comment? But I don't know where it went? Soo - basically they are both so cute, and I can't believe how much they look alike. And I need to teach Tracen, because i'm not having too much luck! Also - I will come visit when you are there!!!!!! And - we need to text more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how much they look alike! So cute! Little Stori Rose is so smart!! Love all the videos :)

    ReplyDelete