Tuesday, September 17, 2013

S.J. @ 1 mo

I can not believe this little lady has been in our life for an entire month! she has been such a little angel girl and definitely much less drama than our spicy 2 year old. :) 
Let me update about this gal real quick-like.
*Rarely rarely rarely cries. Not even when big sis is giving her squeezes loves.
*eats 5 times/day: 9, 12, 3, 6, & 9. We lay her down at 9pm and she sleeps until 2:30 for a feeding, then goes back down until 5:30 for another feeding, then up for the day at 9 a.m. If I could just get rid of those 2 night time feedings, then we'd be smooth sailing! :)
*SUPER smiley in the mornings. I spend about 15 minutes talking baby talk to her cause she smiles so dang cute! She uses her whole body to smile, especially her forehead. Gosh it's cute!
*Poops a lot
*sleeps a lot
*cuddles with me the best during Stori's nap time. She starts up on my chest, and either wiggles her way up to snuggle under my chin, or wiggles down to lay on my belly (like where she was when she was in my tummy). It's the coziest thing in all the land.
*follows me with her eyes when I move. 
*loves bath time--especially getting her hair washed.
*hates her carseat. When we go for walks each morning, I have to make sure she is asleep first or else she cries about 5 minutes into it. but once she's in there and asleep, she's golden for a good 3 hours! :)
* loves her binky
*drinks from a bottle once a week
*fits in her newborn clothes now
*and gets A LOT of attention from her hair. She doesn't seem to mind all the attention though :)
chillin on a big girl bed at Meg's house
found her way down to my tummy
we call this the "shocked" look. 
We love her more each day!!! 

2 comments:

  1. last photo, hair, did the same thing like 3 days ago. Twins. Loved learning more about sissy june! She is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that Luke got to meet her, and I still haven't! Not fair! I can't believe her hair either, and how much she looks like her sister!

    ReplyDelete