Thursday, November 14, 2013

a little bit of June bug and Rosie girl

2 things really amazed me today; how fast I forget what it's like to be pregnant, and how fast 3 months goes by with a newborn. :(
 I forget that cool feeling of the baby kicking and squirming. I forget the excitement of each Dr. apt where they listen to the heart beat. I forget the uncomfortable sleeping-situation/clothes-wearing/work-out stage with a giant belly. I forget the labor pains. And I forget what it's like to have just one tiny human.
But I suppose it's all for the best to forget most of those so that we will want to have more children in the future.
As if having these beauties isn't motivation enough!



  
 

Here are a few achievements of our little June Bug!
+ ran her first 5k in Logan, UT
+ went to her first movie at the cheap theatre for FHE. She stayed awake the whole time watching Despicable Me 2.
+ smiles all the live long day! She has always been this way. It is very rare that she won't smile at you while you talk to her. She is also very ticklish and giggles lots!
+ eats every 3 hrs during the day and has a very set schedule with naps. she's very predictable.
+ goes to bed at 7:30 or 8 and sleeps through the night (except for this last week-she was sick and I was exhausted).
+ still sleeps in the bassinet next to our bed
+ still loves to be a burrito and loves her binkers
+ hasn't lost any of her hair yet (knock on wood) in fact it's getting longer.
+ wears size 1 diapers and is fitting into 0-3 month clothes
+ she rarely cries, but when she does, Astoria is there to rescue her before I get the chance to. She will give her her binkers, rock her, and whisper sweet words to her. The other day this happened...


She went and got her bunny book from her room and was reading it to her. She said, "Ohhh poor punkin, let's read book together......" 
     "....It's spring and the bunnies jump in puddles. What flowers you see? Orange flowers? blue flowers?" 
Her little voice is so cute! I say this every time, but she is such a good big sister. (and only partially nude part of the time :) ).
 Having Sylvie June in our life just makes sense! Don't know what we ever did without her or her sister. Sure we went on a lot more dates--but the dates we have at home watching a movie with popcorn or ice cream, is kind of hard to beat if you have two beautiful little red heads sleeping in the next room!

and if all those pictures weren't enough, here are ever so many more!
1st Dam Run in Logan UT--- I think this was my 10th year doing this race!
Daddy is a lucky, lucky guy! 
Watching Despicable Me 2 with the Foresters (and popcorn). All the kids did awesome for the whole movie!

1 comment:

  1. I Love those little girls so much and this makes me miss you guys all too much!!! I can't wait to have 2 kids, and I hope it makes as much sense for me as it does for you!!

    ReplyDelete