Wednesday, November 20, 2013

quickupdateonlife

Well, I haven't sat on my couch in almost 2 weeks. 
The day of the spider.
(And also, my lips are the size of China in this pic).

Stori is 100%  potty-trained with ZERO accidents.

While my mom was in Oregon with Bridget, we went to her house and put up 3 Christmas trees for her as a surprise. This was Dan's 5th year putting them up and he's getting pretty good at it! :)

We made cookies last night for FHE even though none of us really like cookies all that much



And my girls are still just as cute as ever.

The End.

2 comments:

  1. You are a babe and your girls are adorable. Also, I re-read the sentence saying you don't like cookies at least 12 times thinking it must be a typo. Tell me it was a typo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come here and help me make and put up christmas decoration! I can't believe how big Stori looks in all these pictures! And i am so impressed with your lack of sitting on the couch, we had a plumber come this morning and he told me that the black widows are really bad this year, and now I'm worried about it!

    ReplyDelete