Sunday, November 10, 2013

the "spooooky spider"


2 things.
1. I will never sit on my couch again, and
2. We might have to move!


I was using up my precious 'Stori nap time' to cuddle with little miss Sylvie June Bug. Just laying on the couch with her laying on my chest. Best thing ever. Then it happened. In my peripheral vision I spotted a "fly" walking across our blanket. Then it continued to walk up the couch. WALK--- Fly's don't walk people, they FLY! So I hopped up faster than you can say Cotten Eye Joe and took sweet Sylvie and hopped up on the table. Sadly I woke up Stori and she was so scared of the spooky spider crawling on the couch. Let me tell you this---it looked like a crab mixed with a scorpion! With hairy legs! ughlllggg!!!! Well I called dan and he said he wouldn't come home from work to kill it, so I had to improvise. I looked out the window for a stranger to come up and kill it for me. Nothing. Then I looked for my neighbors. All gone for the day. So I called Alicia who helped me find someone that was home. Brian Garcia is the name of the hero. He came over, confirmed my description of the scorpion-crab-spider, killed it with Dan's shoe, and threw it away. After he left, I loaded up my kids and went to Walmart until Dan came home (2 hours later)! It's safe to say I have a pretty big fear of spiders. Especially ones that crawl on me and my little baby! Who knows how long it had been hanging out with us!
P.S. Netflix and Hulu are horrible and awful, and I love them!
Parenthood, New Girl, Psych, Castle, Blacklist, Modern Family, and probably a lot more that I'm forgetting!
Picture taken back before the spider ruined my life. Those were simpler times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment