Friday, January 31, 2014

Remember that time...

That Dan had all his camera equipment stolen?
 >well he got most of it back!! (high five!) with the exception of his big lens because of a silly $1,000 deductible. He's much happier these days now that he has a camera permanently attached to his back!

That time I took Sylvie to the Dr. about her lymph node?
>3 Dr. opinions later, and it turns out that it's normal and that she will always have it. HUGE RELIEF!

That time that Dan took the LSAT?
>back in June... :) well he officially applied to Law School a few nights ago. Now he's more nervous than ever! We could find out anytime between March and August---hopefully March so I can start planning. Our options are : BYU, U of U, U of I, Pepperdine (Malibu), and Wyoming. He may apply to some a little later, but the cost and time to apply to each place is kinda ridiculous. (WA, OR, AZ).

That time that my kids were sick?
>Which time-- cause they have pretty much been sick for 3 months straight. Most recently though, Bronchitis/ear inflammation/colds/dehydration. Poor Sylvie got it the very worst. Stori got better after about 2 weeks with antibiotics and basic medicine, but poor Sylvie just got worse and worse even while on antibiotics. Finally, last Sunday she got a fever of almost 102, and she began throwing up like big people and had no wet diapers. We called the Dr. on call and he told us to go to the ER. They treated her for dehydration with a stomach relaxer, and 2 hours later, (after they made sure she could keep fluids down) we headed home.

That time that I hate packing
> All. Day. Every. Dang. Day.

That time that I ran 5 miles and was so sore because I hadn't ran since Thanksgiving?
> I blame Alicia and our ability to talk the whole time.

That time that I get to play Vball with my friends every monday>
>We don't usually win, but it's still great fun to play.

And that time that I love my kids and husband more than anything..
>Every moment of every day.

Yes, I remember all of these things... and now some pictures.

Dan went out and took some pics of Stori to test out his new camera... Stori loves her umbellla that was my Grandma Lila's.




not a fan of the camera that morning.



We loaded everything, including her crib. into the storage unit before we moved, but she loved sleeping on the ground in her "big little bed." 

4 comments:

  1. Remember that time that your blog made me so depressed because I miss you!! And then I was jealous because you and Alicia get to go running together... without me :( I am so happy that Dan has a new camera. I hope you guys can stay healthy! And I hope little Sylvie doesn't get sick like that again - EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - tremendous blessings! Excited for your family and your new adventures to come! Just curious, what camera did Dan replace his old one with? Cute girls as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manz,( haha)
      He has a Nikon D7100
      If that means something to you, then you are far smarter than me! :)
      p.s. do you have a blog I can follow???

      Delete
  3. I actually do a monthly e-newsletter, but if you give me your e-mail, I would love to send it to ya! Glad to see you married a Nikon man. Ü

    ReplyDelete