Monday, September 1, 2014

Law School Monday: the big move

Now that I have a computer all to myself, I have decided to update this little blog of mine at least once a week; so I don't forget what it's like being in this unique/fun adventure! I think I'll call it 'Law School Monday." Where, I obviously, update my blog on Mondays. So even though today is a holiday, Dan is off to do law school things. He's such a committed student and I am glad. I hope it pays off. 
As my first installment of 'Law School Monday,' I'll start at the beginning. 
.our big move.

We loaded up our possessions and said goodbye to family and to Lewisville





Got to our new place and immediately started playing with friends! (didn't get a pic with Natalie or with Alana. lame).

Stori took this pic…you will see a lot of her work here on my blog :)
We spend a lot of time lounging while I organize


And while Dan does Law School things

law school BBQ
Law School dinner with Steve Young. Dan shook his hand as he was walking in the bathroom and Steve was walking out. Also saw Quinton L. Cook at the bathrooms! Who knew that would be the place to be
We play a few games while I still organize




another shot by Stori
And when organizing is done, we start decorating the house


Still working on decorating the other rooms… and decorating for FALL!!!!
So far we love this little condo of ours

1 comment:

  1. Umm, I love this idea of law school Mondays, but I don't like waiting for Monday's. Can you just do Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays? I am so glad you guys are closer, I think that so far we have done pretty good at seeing each other.... I will just pretend like I am never moving. I can't wait for October!

    ReplyDelete