Monday, September 29, 2014

LSM: Idaho

Dan is perfecting his studying skills more and more! This week he only had to go back to the law school once after coming home for dinner! And the only reason he had to do that is because I had mutual on Wednesday and we were leaving for Idaho Friday afternoon for the weekend! How amazing is he? I hope this trend continues!
While we were in Idaho we were able to spend fun time with family: juggling time between Annie's baptism and charlsee's wedding on Saturday, and also had a surprise visit from dans parents when we got home from church on Sunday.
Charlsee made such a beautiful bride and I am so glad I was able to go to the sealing, luncheon, and reception. It was a busy and rainy day, but a very fun memorable one! We have been best friends since the 6th grade and no one can make me laugh as hard as she can! I'm so happy she met Chadd!
Annie asked me to speak at her baptism so I rushed straight from the sealing to make it in time. She was so cute, and all the little kids did a great job singing. Stori sure loves her and all of her cousins. We then went to Josh and Amanda's house before heading over to the luncheon for Charlsee. Like I said, rushed but great!
On Sunday, all the kids were crazy for sacrament, and that didn't stop in Nursery. I helped my mom out and it was CRAZY! it wasn't even a full moon, so not sure the reasoning behind that haha.
We visited with Dan's family, ate, and headed home. Our kids HATE driving, but since the DVD player broke that we used maybe 5 times, the kids have been much better… not sure why. Same thing for our runs. We used to prepare ourselves by putting a movie on my phone for them to watch…now they do better just looking out and eating an occasional snack! Fine by me!
Anyway.
When we made it back to Provo it had snowed in the mountains, and the temperature had dropped to low 70's! Just as we thought this place couldn't get any more beautiful it goes and does this!
We also booked our hotel for the annual Jackson/Yellowstone fall trip! Soooo excited for that in 2 weeks!!
A great week it was, in this law school adventure.
dan looked at this picture and said, "how does it feel to be hugging Crame? Let's cut my hair tonight." haha
he loves me




The only picture we got together and I look like a whale! So lame
long hair don't care.
this picture was taken 5 months ago, but it was hiding on Dan's phone… so it must be documented because it is so dang cute.
Grace healed this little girls broken heart… we left to the luncheon without her and she didn't quite know how to cope.
This was my baby when I was little, and both of my girls play with her all day long. Sylvie is such a little sweetie with her. I can't stand how cute this is!
I had my very first Mutual activity as a Laurel Advisor. This is my one and only Laurel. It was a fun night and I'm excited for this calling!
Stori just loves this girl. I asked her if she could see the TV and she said no but still didn't want Sylvie to move. ha! Cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment