Saturday, March 14, 2015

Having fun!

Besides Dan and I getting sick, this last week has been a lot of fun! I started donating plasma again and am making pretty good money---I'm saving up for Stori's preschool and for a new pair of pants! These running pants get worn way too many times a week. So even though plasma doesn't sound fun, the reason for it is!
The weather has been in the high 60's and low 70's this week so we have been riding bikes, running outside, story time, play dates, taking 2-a-day park trips, playing with new friend baby hazel and her mom Heidi (They are in our ward and live right next to us), and finishing off the weekend with celebrating Alicia's birthday on Friday. I watched their kids (my kids played with their kids) while they went to some hot springs. Then we went to dinner at a downtown Provo restaurant. Then we came back to our place for ice cream and laughing while the kids played. Saturday night we went on a long bike ride to the lake, back to the yellow park to play, home for some quick food and then over to Heidi and hazels house for some s'mores!
These last 2 weeks have been so fun! We also  can't wait to head to idaho for Easter. Speaking of Easter... Kind of... But this week I realized that I actually like spring! I don't know if it's Provo, or just the year 2015 in general, but there are blossoms on all the trees, and NO brown snow or ugly bare trees! Plus 70* weather! So thanks Mother Nature 2015. My family and I sure appreciate it! 

^^^see, it really is time for me to get some new pants!
^^ I asked them who was going to win the road rally... Apparently 2 winners

I might be the only human who loves it when the time changes. When I see that the clock says 9:00 when my kids wake up, I can already tell it's going to be a good day!
The 1,2,3,4 (age) group!




^^the very stressful tea party. Real water was involved and everywhere we turned we were stepping in puddles.
A little downtown action! It was a lot of fun, and I sure love where we live!!

There's the evidence of spring we saw on one of our evening runs..

2 comments:

  1. It is a lot easier to enjoy spring when you have such great weather! Where did you guys go eat DT Provo? Have you been to guru's? They have the best sweet potato fries! Yay for blog updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is my favorite!! Let's go shopping and have a girls night. I'm also dying over Lila's weirdo face! Hahaa

    ReplyDelete