Monday, March 2, 2015

Saturday saved the whole week

After being quarantined to our apt, we were very happy to hear from the Foresters and take a trip with them to Scheels in Sandy. It's kind of like Cabelas, which is fun, but it was even better because of the amazing Ferris Wheel and their yummy ice cream.
I was worried that Stori would be too scared of the ride, but she was giggling the whole time. Alicia told me she was more scared then the little girls! haha. It was a pretty big Ferris Wheel that went forward for a few turns then backward for a few turns… I think I would have been pretty dizzy had I gone. I chose to watch Sylvie and Nora because they were too short to ride.
We entertained ourselves by looking at the fishy bridge and eating samples of candied nuts.




These two wanted to sit at their very own table… To talk about boys or something? 
just petting some skunks in the "wilderness." according to Stori.
the very beautiful salt water fish tank
Stori loved this bear because she is on a big Brave kick right now. She always wants her hair fixed like Merida.
When we got home from playing, Stori and Sylvie started coloring and painting. I read this page to Stori and she said she wanted to draw princess Lila :)

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun! We should do this more often! I love that our girls are little buddies.

    ReplyDelete