Sunday, March 18, 2012

ocho factos

Fact 1. 
In 16 weeks my little Astoria Rose will be one year old. After 8 months, we still love this girl so dang much.

Fact 2.
Toys are all the rage.

Fact 3.
Astoria luckily skipped that "going completely bald" stage and is now working on grown up hair.

Fact 4.
Stori is a non-conformist. Everyone else has teeth, walks, and talks so therefore she chooses not to.

Fact 5.
Dadda and Daddy seem to be her "words" of choice. (I think she says Momma while I'm at work but her daddy denies it).

Fact 6.
Do the math. Small Bumbo as high chair + thighs the size of China = time to buy a real high chair. 

Fact 7. 
The time change had no affect on this little red head. Still sleeps 8pm-7:30 am.

Fact 8.
Her favorite trick is when Momma says "turn off the light for momma." She then turns off her bedroom light and celebrates. 

Now enjoy some 8 month pics. Green socks for St. Patty's day. Which, by the way, we spent at Cafe Rio. Because the salads are green duh.

1 comment:

  1. I know I say this all the time but OOOOOOooooh, I want to squish her. She is a total DOLL! I love you Astoria! (and her mom and dad of course are also want to squish them:))

    ReplyDelete