Friday, March 30, 2012

Our first week as "cool" folk

Well. We did it. We finally joined the cool kids and got ourselves some iphones. Turns out that the data fee for a crappy phone is just as much as for a nice iphone. So we jumped on board, just like my mom and sisters jump to touch ceilings.... meaning it was a struggle. We took weeks to decide. Left the store several times, talked and stalked people with them, and even had 2 days where we pretended to have them to see how we felt. And let me tell ya, it felt good! Plus we got them for way cheap cause Best Buy price-matched! Ya baby! Enjoy a few pics of our first week with our new toys. 
having some buyers remorse on the way home
Thinking "if my parents can afford iphones, then why don't I get to go to Disneyland?"
Lovin her minions
running 4 miles every night is soooo exhausting


happy to see mother on her lunch break
my finished (cheap looking) Spring wreath. If it were on sale at Real Deals I would pay no more that $3. Good thing it only cause $2.50 to make

And that's all I've got to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment