Thursday, March 1, 2012

oh running...

i hate you.
you hate me.
so why not get together?
lets say, oh, may and june. then july. then august?

To prepare for our hott dates I will have to gather the goods.
 New shoes imgres.jpg and a smooth rideimgres.jpg

But running, what will you get for me?
Anything at all? hmm...
Training for a half marathon sounds about as fun as washing my eyes with toothpaste.
But I like to focus on the positive things.
Like running off enough calories to consume a few Twix ice cream bars and a burger with fries.
I guess that will be my gift from running.

3 comments:

  1. What half marathon are you doing? I am running one July 21st in Idaho Falls. I was trying to talk Charlsee into doing it too. You should come and run it with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're doing the Top of Utah half..... you guys are way way way way WAY faster than me... So I could definitely sign up for it, but I wouldn't see you guys except at the starting line! :)

      Delete
  2. I feel the same way about running!! I haven't started running yet, but I heard about a program called "Couch to 5K" that I'm going to start in a few weeks. I feel like I need to get in a little bit better shape before I start running, so I'm giving myself until April to get ready. It sounds like a really good program that gradually works up to being able to run a 5K. Happy Running!

    ReplyDelete