Monday, March 5, 2012

the perfect day

There's something about the sun that makes me want to be productive.
Today was one of those sunny days! And thank goodness cause I actually accomplished something on my day off!

We started the day with peek-a-boo and a nice warm bath listening to Lady Antebellum Pandora.





Then it was craft time while the sweet-stuffs took a 2 hour nap. This craft I found on pinterest! I found the egg wreath at Target for $2 and the wicker wreath at the dollar store....for $1. I just spray painted the wreath and a few of the eggs. I made the "easter" banner out of left over scrapbook paper and the soon-to-be carrots out of an old skirt. I'm excited to see if it turns out like it does in my head. wreath+easter.jpg

Anyway, then onto our sunny walk. Oh how Stori loves our walks. I thought it was delightful too. I definitely need me some summer right about now!



When we got home from our walk Stori took another nap. Which was perfect for blogging and eating while SDR was home for lunch. That is always the highlight of our day!

I suspect the rest of the day will also be productive cause SDR gets off work at 5, then we go work out followed by dinner and root beer floats. Don't tell amber I'm having a root beer float, cause she's my mentor and is suppose to monitor my dessert intake.

Happy Sunny Monday

4 comments:

  1. Oh Mel! Stori Rose is soooo cute!! Can't wait to see her (and everyone else) again in June! I'm really liking your haircut! Do you still love it? I'm curious to see how your craft turned out.....It looks very Springy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that made my day to see more pictures of Stori Rose and of course you also. I just love her to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her SOOOOOoooo much! I want to see the craft product finished. Looks cute so far! Come visit! Tommy needs a little friends eyes to poke at!

    ReplyDelete