Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Debbie downer

I'm totally being a depressed little Debbie downer when it comes to leaving Provo. 

I realize that we have zero income and it makes the most sense to move to Idaho for June and July while dan studies and takes the BAR... but man do I love this little city. I went on a run tonight (all 1.5 miles of it), ran down center street and got super sentimental thinking of all our friends here... and the mountains... and the awesome downtown... and the fun ward... and all of my girls' best friends they have here. After a play date last week (one that lasted 5 hours) Stori climbed on my bed and dramatically stared out the window and then started sobbing. She told me she really loves her friends and doesn't want to leave them. Man that smashed my little heart into pieces. 

Once we move to Idaho, I know she will be able to make new friends and will LOVE living by dans family and my family. She will miss her very bestie Kenzi, and her other bffs caprice, temperance, Riley (the cutest boy in kindergarten), and savanna. I also know that Sylvie will make friends quickly, but man does she love her bff Hailey. And hazel, coleson, Emory, and Hudson. My kids have seriously been blessed with amazing friends. 
So I'm out running and thinking about all of this and realized that I'm super dramatic haha and that I knew this day would come. In fact, counted down the days until dan was done. But now that it's here, I'm gonna be a little baby and cry about moving on. Haha. Hopefully it won't be too long before we find our forever home and have to say a few less goodbyes. 
With all that said, this summer should be really really fun! Idaho summers are amazing! Plus we will have a lot of family living there and coming for a visit, which will be the perfect medicine to cure my Provo loving blues. 












^^first day of preschool... looks like I need an updated picture with caprice

No comments:

Post a Comment