Sunday, April 9, 2017

Final days before baby

So i'm still organizing photos and documenting the last few days before baby rad came.
The actual week leading up to her birth, I had to do daily stress tests to check babies heart rate (mentioned in earlier post)

Took the kids on a few bike rides in the 80* weather

And I decided that I either needed to chop all my hair off, or color it. So I thought I would color it first, and if it didn't satisfy my hair rut needs, then I would chop it. So here is the before picture of my hair.... ^^
And the after... 

It is pretty orange, but I actually really like it. And look at that torpedo belly!! (last belly photo--just hours before baby rad 3)
So glad my mom was here--the kids loved having her here so much!








Later this night, we would head to the hospital!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment