Friday, April 7, 2017

3 kids

Life with 3 kids is actually a tiny bit easier than I had imagined. Obviously she's still in the "sleep all day and night" stage, but we have found it to be an easy transition so far. 
Since my mom left however, we have had something crazy happen every. single. day.
First day taking Stori to school with all the kids, we had a flat tire on the van--so I had to pile them in a stroller and RUN to Stori's school. Man was I out of shape. Then the next day the car battery died when I picked up Stori from school. Luckily dan came and rescued us. Then I got strep throat the next day. Then dan got it the day after. Then I took Georgia in to get her umbilical cord checked (it was bleeding because it came off too soon😖), and then took  her to her 2 week check up (our family doctor knows us well now haha). Then I did a big solo shopping trip with all the girls to maceys... which turned into yet another dead battery after the shopping... but this time dan was doing a trial class until 11pm so I couldn't call him. I said a prayer and this nice man parked next to us and fixed it for us! Stori said, "wow Heavenly Father heard your words really fast huh?!" Indeed he did. ☺️
Then just today I had to take Stori into the doctor because she has 2 infected fingers. So the doc drained one of them, and put her on a 10 day antibiotic. We also have to soak them in soapy water 8x's a day. poor little "Storsies" (sylvie's new nickname for store. that or just Stores).
Sooooo.... a lot of crazy things happening, but all relatively good trials. We have a healthy Georgia Belle, and a family that loves each other very much, so we are very blessed. 
[Birth story coming once dan gets me the pictures from his camera]








BINKY BUNNY BABY

TUMMY TIME


HEISMAN HUSBAND

AND LAZY MAMA...
AFTER ALL THE DOCTOR VISITS AND A BIG WALMART TRIP, WE REWARDED OURSELVES WITH CUDDLING, MOANA, AND CADBURY EGGS.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read the birth story! You must have like 5 more kids, okay??! and how crazy has your life been, I can't believe it, but what a good reminder that prayers are answered! oh man, I just love all your 3 girls so much! I can't wait till we see you guys again and can meet Georgia!

    ReplyDelete