Friday, October 27, 2017

32 bday and an 8 year anni

Yep, turned 32 this year. Dan was gone taking the BAR in Boise on my bday, so my sweet SIL, her family, and my mom helped me celebrate. She made me a zucchini bread cake, we ate at Cafe Rio, and took the kids to Porter park to play. Perfect










Then dan and I went on a day date (with tag-along Georgia). We ate at Red Robin, forgot to get my free burger, then did a little birthday shopping. It was so fun!! When we went to go pick our kids from Dans parents, they had cake and presents ready for me. They also took the kids to play at the park and got them ice cream cones. I don't think they were too happy for us to pick them up. Then dan and I went home and watched Netflix. :)


^^ kids decorating the house for my bday

For our 8th anniversary, we all hiked the buttes in the morning. Dan shot his gun fora little bit, then we went home to get ready for dinner that night. We had Johny Carino's...ended up sharing because we had forgotten how expensive it is haha. i love my handsome husband and this life we have together

No comments:

Post a Comment