Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Georgia Belle is so dang cute, and 8 months old

This little cutie has had a rough 3-4 weeks. After weeks of pulling on her ears and randomly waking up in the night, every night (she's slept through the night since like 2 weeks old, so when she starting waking up at 5am, I was shocked and depressed. She has done it every night since. So sad), we finally took her into the doctor and she had an ear infection, beginning symptoms of pink eye, constipation, and was also teething. Poor little thing. She's already looking much better and she's only been on the antibiotics for one day. Hopefully she can get back to her normal sleep schedule.
Look at those sad red eyes. The reason we didn't take her in sooner, is because she is always just so happy and sweet. So we didn't think she was actually sick! Man I love her.

Trying out Uncle Josh's cute doll beds that he sold at the craft fair.

Hanging out with mama while I blog. Blog inception.

Oh I just love those big brown eyes and that big cute toothless smile!



That face hahahaha

very skeptical. But no doubt on the nice list.

This girl loves bran muffins and eggs so much! We have them every morning together! she also loves all fruit, but vegetables not so much! She is still nursing 4-5 times a day (well....also nursing during the night now too ugh!)

She still isn't crawling or scooting. She will roll, but much prefers to just sit on her cute little bum and play. Also, I love holding her, so that might have something to do with the lack of crawling. :) She can stand while holding onto things, but still not too advanced in that area. I'm just fine with her being a lazy bum, then I don't have to worry about her putting stuff in her mouth all the time, and I don't have to worry about her getting into the Christmas trees. :)

She gets SO EXCITED any time she sees her sisters. Like flapping arms, screeching happily, and jumping out of my arms to get to them. they love it. 

She is starting to get a little nervous around strangers. She doesn't cry at all, but will just stare at them and not give out any smiles at all. None. 

I think she loves being the youngest of all the cousins. She just gets loved on all the time, and never has to be set down. haha. I know I say this all the time, but man oh man I love this little human. I can't believe she will be ONE in just 4 months! :(    but the good news is that in only 4 months, it will be warm weather again haha.

1 comment:

  1. She seriously is SOOOO dang cute! I hope she starts feeling better soon, and starts sleeping through the night again. Mylo was teething for a few weeks (All his 1 year molars) and then got sick and I neglected to take him in until he was REALLY sick, and he had double ear infections - then was allergic to the antibiotic. ahhhh, still recovering from that one! I can't get over the color of her hair and how lovable she is!!!

    ReplyDelete