Friday, November 17, 2017

Halloween 2017

My kids start planning their costume months and months in advance. Which is great...except it usually changes 7-10 times before actual halloween comes around. Luckily there are roughly 26 halloween parties we attend, so we get to use a lot of those options.
Which are : Witches, Feline creatures, Super heroes, and a Circus family-Stori is a fortune teller, Sylvie is a hoop jumping lion, and Georgia is a cute little clown.
We missed Stori's school carnival because it was the same day as Dan's swearing in, in Boise. Luckily  their cousins school carnival was at the end of the month so we got to go to that. We also had school parties/fashion shows, and actual halloween. We went trick or treating in Josh and Amandas neighborhood. It was Sooo much fun. The whole area participates, and it was so fun to see so many kids (and parents) dressed up and walking door to door. I genuinely HATE trunk or treat. Worst invention ever. So i was glad I was able to take my kids to the real deal. Also, I would like to add that I spent $1 total on the circus costumes. And that was for the hoop and Christmas garland that I wrapped around it for the fire.

^^ Still september, but the witch hats made an appearance.

^^ witch super hero combo for Sunday dinner at the Radford

HARWOOD CARNIVAL TIME


Ty and Jen's younger three joined us towards the end, so I didn't get their picture.

RED RADFORDS CIRCUS 













No comments:

Post a Comment