Tuesday, November 28, 2017

random random random

man, these are all such random photos. But here goes.

End of summer.....

Facing fears and holding dogs.

my mom made us pose because we were all kind of matching haha. Also, before I cut 6in off my hair

Lewisville biker gang.



t-ball team pictures. Cute little mcgoo down in front

Sylvie went to the bathroom, and after about 15 minutes, she starting sobbing and apologizing. So I went up to see what was wrong, and saw all the lipstick allll over her face. She said, "I'm sorry I put on too much lipstick mama. I didn't mean to!" how does one "accidentally" cover their hair, and face with red lipstick hahaha. The garbage was full of toilet paper covered in lipstick. So she tried really hard to clean it up before she freaked out and apologizing. ha. I love her.

My cute nieces trying to teach me snap chat. It was fun for the day, but then I deleted the app. haha. Too much for me!

Delivering treats around Lewisville in the first snowfall of the season. It didn't last longer than a day, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment