Wednesday, March 14, 2018

3 blessed nephews

I became an aunt at the age of 9, and have been hooked from day one. My little nieces and nephews are just the cutest.  The first week of march, I had 3 nephews blessed on the same day. in total, I have 38 nieces and nephews 1 great nephew.

All the way in California, Radford and James got blessed. look at their little outfits! ๐Ÿ˜ They belong to dan's sister Kristen. The poor kids have to grow up in beautiful SoCal. ha

A bit closer to home, little (BIG) Theodore got a sweet blessing. See the tie-matching daddy-baby duo? ๐Ÿ˜. Emmy was my very first niece, and it's so crazy that we are having babies at the same time. And crazy that theodore is my GREAT nephew. Man that makes me sound sooo old!  ha.
They live in downtown SLC, so we made the short drive there. The roads were AWFUL, and we saw so many accidents on our way there. Once we got there, the congregation was pretty much just my family. turns out that they had actually canceled the rest of church that day because of the snow. so that's why it was just my family ha.

this little georgia belle is almost the same size as little Theodore. I wanted a picture of them together, but didn't get a chance. I bet he towers over her in no time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment